Red Rocks Amphitheatre Features:
- Views of the Denver Mountain Parks at an altitude of 6,450 feet
- Ship Rock Grille, a restaurant with a delicious menu that matches the stunning scenery of the deck where guests can sit can eat.
- Trading Post, a historical structure which sells unique Red Rocks souvenirs and offers a breathtaking view of the valley and rock formations of the south.
- Colorado Music Hall of Fame, where visitors can learn about Colorado’s diverse musical legacy before or after concerts.
- Red Rocks Park, which features two hiking/biking trails and a challenging landscape for runners looking for a workout at 6,400 feet.
Directions To Red Rocks Amphitheatre
Take I-70 west, take Exit 259 and turn left at the bottom of the Morrison exit ramp.
Head downhill for 1.5 miles to the Red Rocks Park entrance.
COMING FROM SOUTH DENVER
Take C-470 to the Morrison exit, turn west and follow the signs to the Park entrances.
Here's a tip to avoid some traffic: you can also take Exit C-470 at Highway 285.
Take it west to Highway 8 and then head north to the Amphitheatre!
Red Rocks Amphitheatre Parking
Parking is free with your ticket purchase, and lots open two hours prior to the event start time. On concert nights, traffic tends to pile up quickly, so we suggest arriving early to snag a close spot.
There are four parking lots at the venue that fill up on a first-come, first-served basis. The Upper North Lot offers by far the closest distance from parking to seating and tends to fill up the fastest. The Upper South and Lower North Lots are equidistant from the entrance, with the former taking you up a ramp and the latter to the base of the park stairs. The Lower South 2 is the furthest distance from the amphitheater with the heftiest trek, so bring your running shoes just in case.
If you’re being picked up after a show, plan to have your ride arrive 30 minutes before the end. There are designated areas for patron drop-off and pickup that you can find by following the directional signs:
- The Upper South Lot is for patron requiring Accessible Shuttle seating in rows 1-36. Patrons who require use of a wheelchair must present a Row 1 ticket to gain access to the shuttle.
- The Top Circle Lot is for seating in rows 37-70. Note that the road that leads to this lot turns into a one-way road at the end of the show.
If you’re using a ridesharing service like Uber, Taxi or Lyft, you’ll be dropped off either the Upper South Lot, Top Circle Lot, or Trading Post. At the end of the show, all patrons should go to the Trading Post Road South to be picked up by their ride service.
Make sure you drive carefully since there tend to be guests walking through the roads in trails (this is a park, after all!).